Information on the processing of personal data
Algo S.p.A., with registered office in Via Brianza, 13, 22031 – Albavilla (Como) Italy, tel +39 031 335321, fax +39 031 626427, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tax Code IT 09103360963, (hereinafter,“Algo”), owner of the processing of personal data in relation to www.algo.it, in compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR) and in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, hereby provides privacy information to users who register on its website.
1.Purpose of the data processing
User personal data will be processed by Algo for the following purposes, until the user opposes said processing:
1. a) for administrative-accounting purposes (Article 6, letter b of the GDPR), or to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and functional activities for the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
2. b) for legal obligations (Article 6, letter c of the GDPR), or to fulfill obligations established by law, by a specific regulation or by European legislation.
3. c) for the sending of requested information;
4. d) for navigation purposes related to this website.
The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated above is optional but necessary, since failure to provide it may make it impossible to access requested content or to use the services of the data controller.
2.Types of processed data: personal and identification data
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Identification data is personal data that allows direct identification of the interested party (such as name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website collect, during their normal operation, personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.This information is not collected with the purpose of being linked to identified interested parties, but by its very nature could lead to users being identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website and/or the compilation of data collection forms entails the subsequent collection of the sender’s address, required to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered into text fields.Specific information could be presented in the pages of the website in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided by the user or by the interested party.
3.Processing and conservation methods
The processing of users’ personal data will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, using methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality of the data and of those responsible for its processing.Therefore, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data was collected and processed.
4.Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disclosed and may be communicated to companies linked to Algo, within the European Union and within the limits established by current legislation, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.Algo employees and/or collaborators in charge of managing personal data may become aware of the users’ personal data.These subjects, formally appointed by Algo such as “incaricati del trattamento”, will process user data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this notice and in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.User personal data may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of Algo as a “responsabili esterni del trattamento”, such as suppliers of IT and logistics services required for the operation of the website, suppliers of outsourcing or cloud computing services, professionals and consultants, associated/subsidiary/parent companies, competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or or provisions of public bodies, upon request.Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.Users can view the updated list of any data processors appointed by Algo at the Albavilla (CO) office.
5.Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert their rights, recognised by articles 15-22 of the GDPR and by the articles provided for by current legislation, such as:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and further information on the origin, purpose, category of data processed, recipients of communication and/or data transfer, etc.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without unjustified delay, as well as the rectification of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary statement.
- Right of deletion: right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data without unjustified delay in the event that:
- the personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes of its processing;
- the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Right to object to processing: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data whose legal basis is a legitimate interest of the owner.
- Right to limitation of processing: right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing, in cases where the accuracy of personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the processing is unlawful and/or the interested party has opposed the processing.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit such data to another data controller, only for cases in which the processing is based on consent and only for data processed by electronic means.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, the interested party who believes that the processing of their data violates the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State in which they habitually reside or work, or of the State in which the alleged violation occurred.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Algo via the email address email@example.com.